Monday, January 17, 2011

to her who loves to cry....

drop by drop ur tears fell to the ground...

i felt hopeless, restless and pointless thinking of what to do...

ur tears soften my heart away.. as cruel as i might be, those saline solution implicated with IgA
are enough to distract everything....

oh , u who loves to cry,

please dont cry too much because of me...

i am nothin to u...

most of the time i hurt ur feelings...

i knew that already... i hate doing that, but its hard too change our habit...

i learned psychology about habit.... on how the therapy is conducted and all.... but still.... i am just me...

i ask more from u than what i had give...

as demanding as me, i am no worthy for u.....

oh, u who loves to cry,

i know u want me to be there for u.. as i had stood for u everytime...

but unworthy me, there's time when i neglect u for sumthin that need not any attention...

i knew that already... please dont cry because of that... i am unworthy for u...

i also cannot be too close to u.... as we are nothin...

i would like to express myself to u, but for me, words cannot fulfill of what we r feeling...

i can only prove to u by acting and showing of what u had me feel...

i will show of how much i care for u...

and much more after the time is right...

oh u who loves to cry,

please wait.. be patient... feelings can be keep in silent deep inside our heart...

as i would do for u...

dont cry too much...

i expect u not to believe in me even though u do believe...

because i will prove to u of how much i need u...

oh u who loves to cry...

be close to ALLAH as HE will guide u for the best future...

need not to be worry... except evrything as it is pre destined....

smile, and always smile.... :)

u who loves to cry, once u read this, please dont cry somemore....

be thankful of what ALLAH had given to u...

and remember i am nothin to u for now.....

but i will always stood up for u~

oh , u who loves to cry~~~~

no: 6 ~~






1 comment: